Support Our Work
You can support our work in many ways, giving whatever you can afford to help us to put children, young people and families first.
- One-off donations to the charity can be made by donating on-line or by post.
- From as little as a £1 a month, you can become a ‘Friend of The Children’s Centre’ by making a regular donation.
- Gifts in Wills, help us to make a lasting difference within local communities.
- When someone special dies, giving a donation in memoriam is an exceptional way to remember a much loved relative or friend.
- Grants made by local and UK Trusts play a key role in enabling us to support families throughout the Isle of Man.
- Corporate support from local organisations and their employees helps us to reach even more children and young people.
- Engaging the services of one of our Social Enterprises can generate profits to further support our charitable work.
- Remember you can also get involved and support our work by taking part in an event or becoming a volunteer.
At The Children’s Centre we are committed to ensuring that we are completely open and transparent about our fundraising and spending. To find out how donations and voluntary income is spent, then please click here.