Three Day Sahara Desert Trek
- When Nov 14th 2019
- Where Morocco
- Price £825
The magnificent Sahara desert with its Arabian beauty, offers an unforgettable Moroccan region which is perfect for a very unique trekking holiday. Home to snaking wadis, dramatic plateaus, tamarisk bushes, acacia trees, hidden villages and beautiful sweeping dunes, the Sahara Desert offers that rare off the beaten track adventure.
A challenging trek against the backdrop of the awe-inspiring Sahara Desert, this three day adventurous trip offers a bite-sized desert experience.
This amazing Sahara Desert trip gives you an insight into this vast and diverse landscape as well as the Berber way of life. You will spend the days trekking across ancient dried up river beds, sand dunes and vast sun-baked plains. Camping each night gives you a chance to experience the stunning stars in the night sky and the traditional Berber cuisine cooked by the team is second to none.
- £1120 (£295 registration + £825 balance)
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £850
- £295 registration + fundraise £1650 for The Children's Centre (£850 to come to the charity)
At a glance
- Flights from London (inc. current taxes & fuel surcharges)
- All transfers & transport in Morocco
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels, tents and sleeping mats on trek
- All meals, local guides, camels and camel handlers on trek
- A dedicated experienced tour manager
How to book
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information