Three Peaks Bank Holiday Challenge
- When Jul 5th 2019
- Where UK
- Price £450
Would you like to attempt an iconic 24hr challenge...?
If yes - sign up to take part in the Three Peaks Hiking Challenge
It is over the bank holiday weekend from Friday 5th July to Sunday 7th July.
This challenge involves climbing the 3 highest peak in the UK – Ben Nevis 134 5m / 4413 ft, Scafell Pike 978 m / 3209 ft and Snowdon 1085 m / 3560 ft.
This is an amazing, team building opportunity, whilst achieving an iconic challenge with only 3 days off the Island and over a Bank Holiday weekend.
What we are offering
- Professional comprehensive event organisation.
- Qualified mountain leaders, who are also qualified first aiders.
- Transport between Liverpool and Ben Nevis.
- One night's twin room accommodation with breakfast. Single rooms are available at a supplement.
- Transport between the 3 Peaks.
- Drop-off to Liverpool after the challenge has finished.
- Organised training walks before the event on Island
- Tips with training
Registration - £99
Balance - £351
Fundraising - pledge to raise a minimum of £600.
For registration please click on the link below
Re departing from the Isle of Man we will book the ferry however this is an additional cost based on the Isle of Man Steam Packet Compay's prices at time of booking