WIN A MINI raffle - Terms & Conditions
DEFINED TERMS: In these terms and conditions:
Friends of The Children’s Centre means Friends of The Children’s Centre Ltd, a company registered in the Isle of Man with number 111721C, a registered charity in the Isle of Man with number 923 and registered with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
Ticket means a ticket for Win a Mini Raffle.
Entrant means the holder of a Ticket.
WIN A MINI RAFFLE
1. The Win a Mini Raffle is promoted on behalf of Friends of The Children’s Centre.
2. Friends of The Children’s Centre is a registered charity in the Isle of Man with number 923 and is registered with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
3. The Win a Mini Raffle is a ‘society lottery’ for the purposes of the Gaming, Betting and Lotteries Act 1988 (as amended).
4. These terms and Conditions are the rules of the Win a Mini Raffle. Purchasing a ticket is agreement from the Entrant to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Friends of The Children’s Centre reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it believes, in its absolute discretion, has breached these terms and conditions in any way.
6. An application for entry into the Win a Mini Raffle must be by way of purchasing a ticket. Only tickets for which full payment has been received either in the form of cash or cleared funds are eligible to win the prize.
7. To enter the Win a Mini Raffle, the Entrant must be a resident of the Isle of Man and aged 16 (sixteen) years or over.
8. A person’s status and rights as an Entrant are not transferrable.
9. All Tickets for the Win a Mini Raffle will be priced at £25.00.
10. The draw for the Win a Mini Raffle will be made at The Children’s Centre, 94 Woodbourne Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 3AS at 12 noon on Friday 29 September 2017.
11. The maximum number of Tickets shall not exceed 1,500. The minimum number of tickets shall be 1,200.
12. All Ticket sales are final and no refunds will be made at any time. All entrants acknowledge that their payment to enter the draw does not guarantee that they will win a prize.
13. There will be one winner of 1 (one) new Mini Cooper 3 door hatch in any standard or non-standard metallic colour. The prize excludes all optional extras but includes all mandatory items. Insurance and service packages for the car are not included in the prize. No cash alternative will be offered.
14. The Winner will be determined by the first eligible ticket being ‘drawn’ in the presence of the Promoter. It is not necessary for an Entrant to be present at the draw to win a prize. If for any reason the Win a Mini Raffle draw date needs to be deferred from that stated on the Ticket, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure participants are made aware of the changes. If a participant in the raffle is unable to be contacted within 3 months of the draw date they will lose their right to win the car. The Promoter will pick a second ticket randomly after the 3 months and notify the new winner.
15. The number of the winning Ticket will be published by Friends of the Children’s Centre via such media outlets as Friends of the Children’s Centre determines, including, without limitation, Facebook, Twitter and websites.
16. The winning Entrant will be notified in person by letter; telephone or email and will be advised of the time and manner in which the prize can be claimed.
17. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to provide Friends of The Children’s Centre with their accurate and up-to-date contact details at the time of Ticket purchase. Friends of The Children’s Centre will not be liable for any failure or inability to contact any Entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by an Entrant.
18. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity with Friends of The Children’s Centre & Hansard Global plc. These organisations reserve the right to use the name of the winner, their photograph and audio/visual recordings of them in any publicity.
19. Friends of The Children’s Centre shall not be liable to any Entrant or any other person for any loss or damage suffered or arising from the refusal of any Application or any event beyond the reasonable control of Friends of The Children’s Centre.
20. Any Entrant who has any complaint with reference to the Lottery should refer the same to the Chief Executive Officer for determination. Entrants should address a written complaint to: The Chief Executive, The Children’s Centre, 94 Woodbourne Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 3AS. In the event a complaint cannot be resolved directly between Friends of The Children’s Centre and the Entrant, complainants should contact the Gambling Supervision Commission by emailing email@example.com
21. The Win a Mini Raffle is operated under Isle of Man Law and all Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man Courts.
22. Friends of The Children’s Centre is committed to protecting Entrant’s privacy. Data that is collected from an Entrant is used lawfully in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man and is used solely for the purpose of processing lottery chance.
23. Friends of The Children’s Centre reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If Friends of The Children’s Centre does this, it will publish the amended rules at www.thechildrenscentre.org.im.
24. The promoter of the Win a Mini Raffle is Jane Dellar, who is a member of Friends of The Children’s Centre authorised by its governing body to act as such.
25. No Members of The Children’s Centre Fundraising Team are permitted to purchase raffle tickets.
26. The Win a Mini Raffle is a form of gambling. Please play responsibly. Friends of the Children’s Centre is dedicated to providing Entrants with a responsible gaming environment and to help prevent compulsive usage of or underage access the Win a Mini Raffle. Players have the opportunity to exclude themselves from entry by providing the Lottery Operator with their name, address & email address in order that the Lottery Operator can decline an application from a player who wishes to utilise such a control.
27. A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained at www.thechildrenscentre.org.im or by contacting the Lottery Office at The Children’s Centre on 01624 800000.
29. Please keep the ticket as proof of purchase.
Friends of The Children’s Centre 'Win a Mini Raffle' Terms and Conditions Version 1/30June2017.