You know that working with young children is a challenging, rewarding and wonderful vocation, and at The Children’s Centre we share that belief. How about joining us and bringing all your enthusiasm, experience and talent to work as part of a committed and motivated team? We will give you the room to shape your future and to lead a team to put into practice all those great ideas that you are bursting with.
If you know that you have what it takes to inspire, develop and lead as a Nursery Manager, take a look at the details of the role and send us your completed application pack, we’d love to meet you and discuss what you can bring to our team.
A team manager with strong experience in a nursery setting
Role Responsibilities Include
• Manage and oversee the nursery setting to maintain the highest standards
• Lead and inspire a team of nursery practitioners to produce truly excellent childcare provision
• Have a proven working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Work with the Early Years Development team to develop and initiate exciting new ideas to ensure the Children’s Centre are at the forefront of early years practice
• Manage nursery schedules, timetables and staffing rotas
• Deliver excellent levels of customer service and demonstrate outstanding communications skills
Applicants will require
Level 3 qualification in Childcare/Early Years (such as CACHE, QCF or NVQ) or above.
Nursery management experience
Two years post qualification experience
Clean driving license
Rewards & Benefits
Progression opportunities within the organisation
Competitive remuneration, negotiable and based on experience
Up to 25 days holiday allowance
Discounted Nursery, After School and Holiday Club Fees
Death in Service Scheme
All full time members of the team will work shifts, which will involve starting between 8.00 and 10.00am, and finishing between 4.00 and 6.00pm.
Please see the job description for further information and refer to The Children’s Centre website – via the ‘vacancies’ page an application pack:
CLOSING DATE for completed application forms is 5.00 pm on Tuesday 26th September 2017.