We are looking for really great people, who are seeking an opportunity to progress their career in childcare.
If you have a natural ability to work with young children, great ideas, bags of enthusiasm and enjoy being part of a team, this could be the position you have been looking for.
You will need …..
Hold a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Childcare/Early Years (such as CACHE, QCF or NVQ)
We are looking for someone who …..
- Is a confident key worker responsible for providing the highest possible standards of care and building good relationships with family members
- Will strive to provide the children in their care a safe and nurturing environment in which they can thrive
- Has knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Loves to work as part of a team
- Has a passion to continually improve and learn more
Rewards & Benefits
Ongoing training opportunities – including where applicable forest schools, QCF Level 3 and 5
Progression opportunities within the organisation
Competitive remuneration, negotiable based on experience
20+ days holiday allowance
Discounted Nursery, After School and Holiday Club Fees
Death in Service Scheme
Please refer to The Children’s Centre website – via the ‘vacancies’ page –for an application pack: www.thechildrenscentre.org.im
CLOSING DATE for completed application forms is Monday 3rd April 2017.