We are looking to recruit a pool of Play Workers to support our After School Club and Holiday Club settings in Douglas and Ramsey.
The After School Clubs operates from 3.00 – 6.00 pm Monday-Friday during term time. The Holiday Club operates full days (8.00 – 6.00 pm Monday – Friday) during school holidays.
You will need…
A qualification with children and/or professional practice would be an advantage.
Full, clean driving licence
As the post-holder will be working with children, the post is offered subject to DBS check clearance.
We are looking for someone who…
- Will Contribute to planning and delivering activities.
- Liaises with parents and carers on matter of well-being and achievement at the end of each day.
- Has an ability to build positive and safe relationships with children, manage behaviour and feedback appropriately and confidently.
- Has a passion for engaging with children, and understands the risk benefits of play.
- Loves to work as part of a team.
Rewards & Benefits
Ongoing training opportunities – including where applicable forest schools, QCF Level 3 and 5
Progression opportunities within the organisation
Competitive remuneration, negotiable based on experience
20+ days holiday allowance
Discounted Nursery, After School and Holiday Club Fees
Death in Service Scheme
CLOSING DATE for completed application forms is Monday 3rd April 2017.